On a Windows 7 (6.1.7601) 32-bit system, Microsoft Word 2010 experienced astounding 55% increase in startup load time after using Reginout in the test we ran. *
Transcoding and Video playback experienced more than 100% speed gains when using Reginout.*
"I have RegInOut installed in my computer and i am very impressed"
"It worked Thank you very much."
"Reginout is such a great program. I use it constantly to keep my computer in order, and consider it essential."
I sent an email to RegInOut support on Christmas day and on the 26th, I recieved a new key and the program now swims along doing all it is supposed to do.
That is how support is supposed to work!
I heartily recommend RegInOut.
0x80070091 Error Occurrence Causes
You may not have security permissions to delete a particular folder. Junk files present in the temporary locations can cause 0x80070091 error.
You won't able to delete a particular file or folder. Delete procedure fails with an error message. Performing various computing tasks becomes a hassle.
Repair Difficulty- Easy
You can easily repair the error with the steps given in the article. Or you can install Intel SOFTWARE Partner Reginout and scan Registry errors to fix this error easily.
Detailed Instructions for Windows 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP
- Make sure you're logged-in from administrator account
- Remove Disk Junk
- Take Ownership of the File/ Folder
- Use Microsoft Safety Scanner
Make sure you're logged-in from administrator account
Make sure that you're logged-in from the administrator user account and you have necessary administrative privileges.
- Swipe from right and tap Settings.
- Click Change PC Settings | Users.
- Your account type will appear, for example, administrator or standard user. If the account type is standard, you'll have to continue following steps given below.
- Swipe from right and click Settings | Power | Restart.
- When the user log-in screen appears, select the Administrator account and log-in with a valid password.
For Windows 7:
- Click Start | Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts | Manage User Accounts.
- Check the account type (administrator/ standard user). If the account type is standard, you'll have to continue following below steps.
- Click Start | Switch Account.
- Log-in to your Administrator account with valid password.
Remove Disk Junk
Presence of junk in your system can cause error 0x80070091. Remove the junk through steps given below.
- Open Charms bar and click on Search.
- In search type Disk Cleanup.
- Now click on Settings.
- Click on Free up disk space by deleting unnecessary files.
In Windows 8 you can use Run dialogue as well
- Click on Start and then right-click on All Apps.
- Scroll to bottom and click on Run.
- In Run type "cleanmgr.exe" without quotes. Click OK.
For Windows 7:
- Click on Start button and in Search box type "Disk Cleanup".
- Right-click on Disk Cleanup and select "Run as administrator" option.
- Select the disk volume and click on OK
Take Ownership of the File/ Folder
Taking file/ folder ownership means nothing but to specify read/ write/access permissions in the file/ folder properties dialog. There is a good possibility that the file/ folder properties lack enough ownership permissions.
- Open Windows Explorer. Open the parent directory where the actual file is stored.
- Now right-click on File or Folder and select Properties.
- Click on Security Tab | Advanced and then Owner.
- Change Owner to | Click on New Owner
- To take ownership of all objects and sub-containers select Replace Owner on Sub-Container and Objects
Use Microsoft Safety Scanner
Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable tool to remove viruses, malwares and other malicious content. Download it from http://www.safety.live.com and perform customized scan.
- Open Microsoft Safety Scanner.
- Click Scan Type | Customized Scan.
- Select the parent folder containing your file/ sub folder.
- Click Next.
- Open Microsoft Safety Scanner and click on Next
- Select type of scan from Scan Type
- Click Next
Restart your system, start scan again
- Open Start
- Click on Arrow in left right corner | Restart
- Open Microsoft Safety Scanner | Click on Next
- Select the scan type
Facing error 0x80070091 and want to fix it instantly? Try scanning your PC through the Intel Software Partner Reginout by clicking the following link: